Thursday, April 17, 2014

Allie Turns One

I can not believe my baby turned one (like two months ago). It has been the best, craziest, busiest, funnest year ever! I love her so much I can't handle it. 
We were going to be out of town at my little brothers wedding so we had a little birthday party here for her before we left. She hated cake, loved playing with all her friends.





I have no idea where she gets her hate for sweets.

On her actual birthday I was in Utah and Adam was here. We had to have a face time birthday party!




We took Allie to the petting zoo for her birthday and it was pretty much the best day of her life. He love for animals is a little alarming. 


Grandma B is the best person to celebrate with. 
She wanted in with that cow.
Horse ride with cousins.


She wasn't too sure about this..

The cupcake she refused to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment