Friday, November 1, 2013

$3 Chipolte, Trick-or-treating, and Post Holiday Blues

In case you didn't know, Chipotle has $3 burritos on Halloween for all people that come in costume. I went as a doctor  but removed my white coat by the time pictures rolled around. Adam prematurely through a way his pinata costume.....Who gets rid of their Halloween costume before Halloween??

 So we went to Chipotle with some of our friends and it really does taste better when it is only $3. Then we had a photo session out front. Adam has been obsessed with this flower costume since Allies birth so he insisted she was a flower instead of a bird for trick or treating. As you can see she is revolting.... mom knows best!
Sad flower... Happy cat.

Then we went trick-or-treating. Well mostly Adam and I just walked around with our friends.

 Sophie teaching me the ropes to getting the most candy!

This morning I was feeling a little sad Halloween was over. Maybe because it was my first one as a mom, maybe because it was my last one in Texas (most likely) but in any case the nostalgia prompted one more halloween photo shoot! Oh, and one more chance for Allie to wear her BOO shirt.


 The leaves all over my floor are part of my decorations, don't worry I totally normally have a vacuumed floor. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment