Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dallas Stars

A couple of weeks ago we went to the Dallas Stars game with our friends the Thorpes. It was my first professional hockey game and we had amazing seats. It was a lot of fun!
 See how close we are to all the action??
 The Thorpes have been some of our best friends throughout medical school. Adam and Ryan are the same year in school so we will both most likely be moving in May for residency and I wish by some miracle we could match at the same place so these nights could continue!
Elaine and I were in shock when two players started punching each other in the head and knocking each others helmets off. The rest of the crowd was cheering them on and I seriously felt like I was in the hunger games. Ryan kept saying, "A good fight keeps a game clean." I still don't understand. I guess I just don't like fighting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment