Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Random Utah Highlights


On our last day in Utah Todd and Michelle took us out to dinner (which was so nice of them) and to see Maddie's ballet performance. This kid is HILARIOUS on stage! And if you look close in this pic you can see she is an expert makeup artist!


I finally got over my fear of playground germs and let Allie have at this one at Carls Jr. Of corse, only after clorox wiping the entire thing.

Weston loves trying to give Allie her binkie. He usually aims for the eye. These two have a love hate -mostly hate- relationship. Neither one of them want the other one touching anything they might possibly want to play with within the next 24 hours.

Allie discovered her love for bananas. Mama isn't too happy about this one. If you know me at all you know I HATEEEEEE bananas. Now my kid smells like them 90% of her life and it makes me want to puke.
This kid is a shopping cart acrobat. 
And of corse plenty of dress up with her two favorite girl cousins, Addy and Aubrey. They insisted Allie had a dress too!
Watching Elmo on the plane ride back to Texas. That little red monster is a life saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment