Sunday, September 7, 2014

Moving to the East Coast

We had a few last activities we had to do before we made the move across the country.
One of them of corse was going to our favorite mexican restaurant with Jessica and Jed. We miss them so much. I feel so lucky that I was able to spend four years living close to them. These two are some of the most genuine amazing people I know. I am so sad that they live so far away now. I really hope we can end up next to them again one day! :(

The medical school class made a movie that we went to see with the Thorpes. It was a full length feature and a little cheesy but Adam and Ryan really liked it because they understood all the nerd jokes that the non med students didn't get. 
Everything was out of our house for two weeks before we moved because we shipped it in a pod. Allie would sit on this pad with the iPad (since she had no toys). I thought it was so hilarious.

The morning of our move in front of our little apartment. That place will always have a special place we my heart. Two miscarriages and two years of wanting a baby and then finally bringing Allie home there! So many special memories. But I will never miss the 900 square feet. It was too small.

One last lap around our Texas neighborhood.


After three days in the car we finally made it to New Haven. It was a long drive but Allie was a perfect angel. She didn't cry once the entire way (praise elmo and nemo). 


No comments:

Post a Comment