Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Summer in Connecticut

It was a pretty big doozy. Having just moved to a new state where I didn't know a soul there was a lot of sitting on my couch trying to figure our how to fill my days. Also, I was newly pregnant so there was a lot of puking.... a whole log of puking. However, we did have some fun and now that it is 12 degrees outside I feel like it is probably time to document it.

Next to laying on the couch I probably spent the most time this summer chasing Alice around our apartment parking lot.




We also spend a WHOOOOLE lot of time at the beach. It was so fun. Ali is such a brave/crazy child and she loved every second we were at the beach. She terrified me with her braveness and lack of care for her body temperature. The water is FREEZING.










We frequented the park. Ali thinks she has the gross motor skills of a 4 year old. 




Because of all the couch laying out of her mother she had her own bedroom dance parties on occasion.


I had no friends for a while so in the beginning Ali got to come with me to all of my doctors appointments. She was always crazy. I didn't have the energy to control her so I think everyone involved in the experiences is happy I have made a few friends.


Morning donut dates with dad. Sprinkles are her fav.


We made a few trips down to NYC. We all love it there. Being so close is for sure one of the best (only?) perks of living in this area.



The last time we went in the summer was kid free and to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. 



Made a couple trips to New York to visit my brother and his family.


Cousins that don't smile for the camera together stick together. 



Residency dinners where Ali both entertained and embarrassed us. 


Our summer was ended with a visit  and snuggle session from Grandma B.













No comments:

Post a Comment