Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It Was a Good Weekend

It all began Thursday night when several of our friends came over to watch the MAVs win game 5.
Then on Friday Adam went golfing with some of his friends from our ward. So like any good wife that wants to look nice for their golfing husbands we decided to go to dinner and get a pedicure with out them.

This little joint did a really good job minus the harassment I received from my pedicurist for not wanting a flower or some other Asian design on my toe nails

After the golf game was over we all went and got shaved ice at this place called Bahama Bucks. It was delicious and they even had tether ball (spelling?)

If you live in the Dallas area or apparently the Phoenix area you should so go to Bahama Bucks it was awesome.

Can anybody say man hand?

Then on Saturday Adam and I played tennis in the morning and then went to the pool with some of our friends. Saturday night Adam and before mentioned ward friends went golfing again....We are so nice. And we crafted. I didn't get any pictures of this day. But I will show you what I made when it is complete.
Sunday Jed, Jess, Jon and Bri came over for cafe rio. Then the MAVS won the championship. See what I mean. a perfect weekend.
I'm totally going to get used to this Adam not studying thing. Now if only I didn't have to work...

1 comment:

  1. "If only I didn't have to work" is the question I ask myself more than any other. I'm glad that medical school gives you some time with your husband :)

    ReplyDelete